Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Would You Live In Iran For A Month


Would You Live In Iran For A Month?
If you had the opportunity would you go live in Iran for a month to experience life there for yourself? Can you guys elaborate a little?
Polls & Surveys - 14 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
honestly NO
2 :
Never.
3 :
Iran, yes. Iraq, no thanks.
4 :
NO!
5 :
yes
6 :
no
7 :
I would love to and especially wear their long black dresses to hide myself.
8 :
No, I'm a Bahai and I've heard some pretty horrible stories about what they used to do to Bahai's in Iran. That country would have to change A Lot before I would ever think about visiting.
9 :
no, no because im racist but because i like colder weather and some people over there r extremly racist and that i look down on so id probably lose my mouth and pactience.
10 :
No, I am happy where I am.
11 :
YES...
12 :
nope america is my home
13 :
no
14 :
Well, I was in Iraq/Afghanistan for a total of 2 1/2 years in the service, which is pretty close to Iran. Those places were craptacular. I would never (unless for the service of my country) go back there.






Read more discussions :