Wednesday, January 14, 2009

I live in Iran and they block websites,can you help me download a screenplay


I live in Iran and they block websites,can you help me download a screenplay?
Can you help me download the taxi driver screen play? I cant download the taxi driver screen play from free screen plays since I live in Iran and they have blocked this part. If someone would be kind enough to download it for me and later send the file through yahoo messenger I would be really greatful ! I am online now! the adress is: http://www.simplyscripts.com/t.html
Theater & Acting - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
what da heck are you asking this for
2 :
I'll e-mail it to you right now! =:) oops you don't allow e-mail if you change that setting real quick you can email me and I send it to you!