Monday, February 21, 2011

I live in iran. Plz advise me for starting eBiz in sites such as eBay, Amazon, google and alexa


I live in iran. Plz advise me for starting eBiz in sites such as eBay, Amazon, google and alexa.?
I live in iran & my country name is not in the country list of sites such as eBay, Amazon, google and alexa. Therefore I cannot open an account & start to eBusiness in those sites. What is the solution? How can I overcome this problem?
Small Business - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
preasure your gov to stop being stupid about issues that matter to the people in the other countries of the world.
2 :
Go to a web site like ec21.com. There you can list your Iranian address without much problem. From there you can 'set up shop' without much hassle and at a fairly low cost. It is mostly a business-to-business thing, but a place to start. Then you set up a retail page at some other site like a mall and use this as your legitimizing home base on the web. You still have to have some actual product or service to offer--so it won't work on that 21st century chain letter model where everyone signs up and sends you some bucks in order for you to tell them to sign folks up and send them some money in order for them to tell the other's customers to sign up people and send them some money, etc.
3 :
I currently am the Amazon store manager for a US company, Windowbox.com. As long as you have a US Merchant Bank account there shouldn't be any issues setting up a seller account on Amazon. You will still need to be approved before the account could be established. If you have a U.S. merchant bank account and are interested in pursuing this further, go to http://www.amazonservices.com and enter your information in the Small Business section. If you want me to help you get established on Amazon and other online business sites, email me at Creative_Erin@yahoo.com. Once I started managing the Amazon storefront for my current client - Windowbox.com - sales for that month increased tenfold over previous years. To see an example storefront, check out this link: http://www.amazon.com/gp/browse.html/103-2304619-2163832?%5Fencoding=UTF8&me=A40QXI49DSN2S Good luck, and I look forward to hearing from you. Cordially, Erin





Read more discussions :