Sunday, November 1, 2009

Hello I live in Iran And an old violin I 1722 Construction is Antonius Stradivarius I want to sell


Hello I live in Iran And an old violin I 1722 Construction is Antonius Stradivarius I want to sell?

Other - Social Science - 4 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
www.ebay.com
2 :
Salam I'm persian too I think you should go on ebay
3 :
salam mitunin berid maghaze haye saz forushi unja azatun mikharan. nareside be 4rahe galobandak, adrese daghigho nemidunam chon dar iran zendegi nemikonam vali hamun havali markaze maghaze haye saz forushie. :)
4 :
If your item is genuine ebay would be the wrong place. A proper auction house would get you a much better return, though they will want to verify ownership and that the item is authentic.







Read more discussions :