Friday, December 14, 2012

I live in Iran.Here is filters on the net.I cant register on WWW.My space.com I really want to be a member


I live in Iran.Here is filters on the net.I cant register on WWW.My space.com I really want to be a member?
I used antifilters but it is hard and my space rejected me.I am interested about some friends I had in Iran and they are on America now like sepideh vahidi andto see their pictures and blog on web I must be a member Please help me
Internet - 4 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
You can't even become a member? I'm sorry about that. I don't know much about computer hacking, but maybe I could make an account for you and email or something the name and password. Do you want to try that? You can send me an email if you do.
2 :
you aren't missing much. myspace is overrated and is more trouble than it is worth if you ask me. In the news now, people are suing them over thier kids getting hurt from online predators. It was just a matter of time if you asked me.
3 :
I wouldn't use Myspace. Get a blog through a webspace provider like Angelfire or Bravenet, that's a better way to go.
4 :
Pleas IM me to: duranduran_ir , I will give you the way to bypassing any kind of obstacle.





Read more discussions :