Friday, May 7, 2010

How I can an email from "sbcglobal.net" without any credit card. I live in Iran and here there isnt any credit


How I can an email from "sbcglobal.net" without any credit card. I live in Iran and here there isnt any credit
Hello How I can an email from "sbcglobal.net" without any credit card. I live in Iran and here isnt any credit card.
Internet - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
i think you have to have sbc yahoo as your ISP
2 :
Its offered with ATT telephone services SBC changed to ATT they have yahoo which is best $12.99 a month
3 :
Well first of all...there is no AT&T service in IRAN...Also...while applying for AT&T mail id...they may ask u for a address in US or social security number. If u don't have either of those...they may not give u an id.





Read more discussions :