Sunday, November 14, 2010

How do U feel if U live in Iran


How do U feel if U live in Iran?

Other - Politics & Government - 5 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I lived all over and now in iran and what can I say .. love it . you get what you want when you want as long as your not stupid .
2 :
The only things I know about Iran is what see on media. So according to that, i would be angry for all that religious pressure. I'm interested about Persian people's answers to this question btw.
3 :
I heard their food is beautiful, so I will be looking forward to that
4 :
generally depends. Some like the regime some dont. Like any other place. Though they have beutiful women though lol. I recommed you read the book Iran : the modern paradox. It talk about how modern the irianinans want to be but the govt doesnt allow it
5 :
healthy and wealthy






Read more discussions :