Tuesday, February 1, 2011

i'm a philosopher i have 21 years old and live in iran is there any place likes to have me


i'm a philosopher i have 21 years old and live in iran is there any place likes to have me?
in iran i cant find a place to help me and like to support me. i like to live in a good country like america canada england france germany i can Show you my poems and . . .
Other - Society & Culture - 4 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Eewwww no thanks! Stay in iran and learn english!
2 :
Well I try to keep an open mind to others beliefs and all. If I read a poem of yours, maybe i'd have a better idea of what your all about.
3 :
Oh sweetie, I wish the US had more handsome young philosophers like you...I would try and apply for a job or school in Europe or Canada though. I'm sure that you could find a way, just look around on the internet.
4 :
come to southern california, in the US, because there are many iranians here. I am half iranian, but I was born in the US.





Read more discussions :