Sunday, August 7, 2011

I missed my familly after my born.I do not know who I am.How can I find my family with no sign


I missed my familly after my born.I do not know who I am.How can I find my family with no sign?I live in Iran?
my family should be christian or jwish,Idon not know and nobody exept me knows this.help me please.
Books & Authors - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
You can ask Red Cross and other organisations like it to publish an announcement with your details. Many people have found their families that way through the years.
2 :
hay if u think positively then all the world is is just like a family................ "listen please" hay now it is very difficult,u please search by any sign or if u finds any similar fase like u then please test the dna ,that will help u friend. friend one thing i want to say that ,from the beginning you have journeyed a lot of u r life so ,after this also live positively.........





Read more discussions :