Monday, November 14, 2011

I LIVE IN IRAN.HOW CAN I GET MASTER DEGREE FROM A GOOD UNIVERSITY IN abroad which has virtual system


I LIVE IN IRAN.HOW CAN I GET MASTER DEGREE FROM A GOOD UNIVERSITY IN abroad which has virtual system?
my filed is mamagement.i want a valid university.
Higher Education (University +) - 4 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Check out Pheonix University. They have many distance education courses.
2 :
I have not tried this website, but perhaps you will find it useful. http://www.worldwidelearn.com/index.html What is your field of study? I work for a university in the USA that has some programs for off campus students.
3 :
UNISA. The University of South Africa. They are one of the largest Universities geared solely for distance degrees. They are huge and have a very good standing in the academic world. I am a University lecturer and we use their curricula as guidelines. They are very good.
4 :
Check out Nova University in South Florida, also Adelphi University in New York City, and Thomas A. Edison University in New Jersey. They offer a wide range of virtual courses, both at Master and Post Doctoral levels. It seems, however, that many other universities are developing virtual degree graduate programs to fit working professionals busy schedules. Just check the world wide web, I'm sure that you will find many more options. Good Luck in your search.




Read more discussions :