Monday, December 7, 2009

How can I get to princeton university ? I live in Iran and I've finished highschool


How can I get to princeton university ? I live in Iran and I've finished highschool ?

Studying Abroad - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Send in your application for foreign students,look on their website.You speak english so you will have no problem to read it. http://www.princeton.edu/main/
2 :
Did you do well in high school? This will be essential to your acceptance; if you didn't get good grades in high school, you don't stand a shot at acceptance. You'll need to get recommendations from some of your high school teachers as well as have a record of significant involvement in your school or community. You'll need to take the TOEFL (an English language exam) as well as the SAT and three SAT II exams in subjects of your choice. (If SAT exams are not offered in your country, your application can be considered without them.) See the link below for more details.







Read more discussions :