Monday, December 14, 2009

I'm 35. live in Iran. I want to start business with a foreigner Co or body and share benefits. any suggestion


I'm 35. live in Iran. I want to start business with a foreigner Co or body and share benefits. any suggestion?
I work in Peugeot Co. branch of Iran. My salary is very good but I want to have my own bussiness.I am an expert in automotive parts and managment. also I'm MS in chemical engineering. I can write and speak English. I Iove to be reprensetative of a foreign Co or some thing like that. any way I am ready to cooperate in any branch of finance and bussiness
Careers & Employment - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
You would probably be best off seeking employment in a MNC (multi national corporation) that has a site in Iran. That way you can get experience with the firm and then they may able to put you in touch with other opportunities. Also I found this site that may help you... Best of Luck.
2 :
E-Business is the way to go. Especially if you want to make three foot stacks of money. E-commerce is currently hitting the 10% market penetration mark right now (check out business "S curves". So if you are looking to make some hefty dough that's your ticket. Start your own E-Commerce business instead of being a grunt for someone else. With your kind of education and some common sense you'll go far, monetarily speaking. If you wait to long to get into your on-line business you'll miss the boat! In the next few years we are expected to see the largest transfer of wealth in human history!







Read more discussions :