Thursday, April 14, 2011

I live in Iran ,how can me learn English fast and good


I live in Iran ,how can me learn English fast and good?

Other - Education - 8 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I think u should make a English environment and try to speak in English all the time.
2 :
hirer a english tutor its easier to be taught another lanuage whenu have someone there to go through it with you face to face. Unless you go onto maybe ebay or something like that and buy one of those learning english tapes or cds. I learnt a little bit of german on those things when i was younger
3 :
There are programs such as Rosetta Stone that are computer based and some say, more effective than classroom environments. Also, I would recommend surrounding yourself with English speaking people, televisions shows, etc... you will begin to pick up some of the words and the meaning. Also your question should be: I live in Iran. How can I learn English quickly and well?
4 :
talk more read more eng stuff,n surf net more..
5 :
first try to read english papers,small stories books.search in google for english tutorial.u can find.but read english stories books.jokes.etc
6 :
you should watch movies and satellite channels several times also there are a lot of excellent grammer books in Iran. Don't forget to talk to yourself in Eng.It worked for me.
7 :
Nosrat English speaking CDs cdhaye zabane nosrat ke hame ja peyda mishan.
8 :
A decade ago to learn English, you had to attend costly English classes or purchase course material like tapes and books. Now you can learn English for free from the comfort of your home using the internet. The BBC and the British Council offer a number of online courses which teach written and spoken English. You can also improve your English by watching television programs and reading English newspapers. For more information, visit http://tinyurl.com/qnzpt





Read more discussions :