Thursday, April 21, 2011

I'm 17 years old i live in Iran and i want to come to America


I'm 17 years old i live in Iran and i want to come to America........?
im 17 years old i live in iran and i want to come to america im an high school student with 117 iq and i have an invention about a machine that has 80% output and the mechanice doctorates does confirmed it i want to study in usa becaus irans politics and society is getting worse and i wish to study in america (the land of freedom) and i ask you to help me do you know any organizations that i can introduce myself for traveling to the usa for study? pleaz help me ha i seen how they will wellcome me
Higher Education (University +) - 11 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Good luck!
2 :
get a green card
3 :
I think you mean the land of taxes and shame.
4 :
nope, but I hope you are successful, good luck
5 :
you need to contact a university/highter education provider in the american state you wish to go too... I live in britain so im not sure what universities there are..but they will always help overseas students to live and study
6 :
people from iran are not very welcome in the states. i know it's the land of freedom but still - as an arab you will have a hard time living there... sorry to say - i love both countries a lot
7 :
hahahahahahahahaha hehehehehehehehehe Land Of Freedom say it again ! hahahahaha
8 :
home is best
9 :
Why dont you try Venezuela, Venezuela has wondersul relations with Iran, and Venezuela is very close to Miami, if you want to do it then welcome!!!! Best luck with it! Listen: Call the Venezuela embassy in Iran and ask for "Mr. Arturo Gallegos" send him a letter and tell him that you are refered by "Ing. Abraham Barrientos" who is system engineer graduated in POLITECNICO LUIS CABALLERO MEJIAS, 1991, and that I am refering to him to find scolarship opportunities in our country.....Good luck with that abrahampetit@yahoo.com
10 :
My Best advice to you is to submit your self to an American collage and then apply for a green card as a student and when you get over here and in collage make allot of friends and things and then attempt before your green card is Invalid to apply for Citizen ship.
11 :
I would tell you to check with colleges you would like to attend. I would strongly advise you to make friends with Americans if you come here. You will find if you are friendly most people will welcome you. If you choose to only hang out with other Arabs you have put yourself into a group that is not well thought of in the US.






Read more discussions :