Wednesday, June 1, 2011

how I can study medical in canada with scholarships? ofcourse I live in Iran becuase I am Iranian


how I can study medical in canada with scholarships? ofcourse I live in Iran becuase I am Iranian.?
now Iam studying Genetics in Shahed university in Tehran.Iam a sophomore. I love medical and my course too.
Higher Education (University +) - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Hey, I, myself, am an Iranian in Canada. The following is the best way for getting into a medical school in Canada with a scholarship. First contact a good medical university in Canada, I would recommend The University of Toronto, http://www.utoronto.ca/ . The best way to contact them is to email them. Tell them about your situation and they'll help you out with all the information you need. If you get accpeted, you'll have to go to the Canadian embassy in Tehran and get a student visa and you are on your way here!!
2 :
It depends on your scores . but as a friend :carry on your major until the end.






Read more discussions :