Saturday, May 21, 2011

i wan to get my degree online.but i live in iran.what should i do


i wan to get my degree online.but i live in iran.what should i do?
i am 20 years old girl.i live in iran.now i want to get degree from the usa or canada universities online.i search for it but i found it impossible.every site of these universities just want the american student or someone that live in usa.what should i do?help me .please
Higher Education (University +) - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
A good place to start for finding on-line degrees would be Bears' Guide to Earning Degrees by Distance Learning. By the way, which field of study would you like to earn your degree in?
2 :
i am also iranian . but i am student in iran .when i was younger i wanted to go to malayzia but i lost my father and my brother in an accident and i coudent leave my mother alone . so u can choose other university.i recommend u see this site:www.sid.ir u can find 200 best universities in the world and choose one.hope u find what u want
3 :
Hi. I work for Davenport University and we welcome Online students from all over the world. Please visit http://www.davenport.edu/davenport%2Duniversity%2Donline/ for more information. We are located in the United States.





Read more discussions :