Wednesday, March 7, 2012

All my cousing live in Iran and i don't have anyone to play with


All my cousing live in Iran and i don't have anyone to play with? what should i do?
The problem is the only my cousins feel like good friends. and it's summer . nothing to do but play on the computer. so please help me.The other people that i used to call friend don't want to be my friends.and i don't have anyone to play with. i can't but a puppy . and i can't get a job cuz if i wanted to play i was not in the age to get a job .and if i beg my brother he won't play with me.
Family - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
im srry to hear that god is always trying to talk to you maybe read a bible and if not how about parents
2 :
get a job
3 :
very sorry for you pass your time making cakes,cookies,learn an extra languages,buy a puppy to stay and play with you.






Read more discussions :