Friday, September 21, 2012

I want to know why am i a badluck man that i have to live in iran


I want to know why am i a badluck man that i have to live in iran??

Other - Beauty & Style - 5 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
You do not have to live in Iran. go to the nearest army base or embassy and ask for help i feel for you man
2 :
Wow. I feel for you. It's difficult to move out of Iran, I know. It's even tougher than the now-defunct Soviet Union's government sanctions. If you're sick of it all... try to file for asylum in the US; but you better have probable cause (a good reason to be here and a good reason to leave Iran). Hope it works out for you. :-/
3 :
Don't say that. Make a difference also, study hard in your school try to be the next government and make Iran a better place to live in. Don't let your semi-arid lands effect you! Everything is possible !
4 :
Do you know that God loves you? You may refer to him as Allah or any respectful name. We all must respect each other and know that the one Creator is there for us all. You must not let the Devil or Lucifer take you over. You are a wonderfully made person BECAUSE God made you. I want you to never forget that. We all have some hard times, some even have most incredible stressful situations. I know that I have. It has made me stronger. Ask that your spiritual director, Allah himself, show you the way. I don't know what guide you use for worship, but I read Psalm 35 to(Plead My Cause) and Psalm 4 for (Protection and Safety). Ask the Lord for what you need and he will consider and render to you what is best. Things have greatly improved since I have ignored what I perceive that man wants. I follow the Lord instead. Peace to you and Love.
5 :
Apply 2 live in Canada(cuz the U.S. kinda sux, no offense).





Read more discussions :