Wednesday, December 21, 2011

How can I take my cat with me from iran to america


How can I take my cat with me from iran to america?
I live in iran and have a cat that i love him so much and I can't just live without him but my family want to go to america and they say that I can't take him with me=(( If you know how can I take him with me to america please help me.I really need your help.
Other - Cultures & Groups - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
tell me details like the age/weight of the cat. most airlines will allow pets up to 8kgs (with the carrier). You have to check with the airline, because they have most of the rules. If your cat weighs more, than they will have to put them in the cargo. I dont know how old you are, but its going to cost if they take him in cargo, so i dont know if your family is going to pay or not. All the US govt requires is a rabies certificate and certificate of health by a proper vet. If you can influence your family a bit then, try coming from continental airlines..they have the best pet program and they are super nice. Its not very complicated at the us customs at all, but they...hmm, give me more info, ok i can help..





Read more discussions :