Wednesday, December 14, 2011

How I because immigration in Iran to go to cambridge university for study


How I because immigration in Iran to go to cambridge university for study?
In the name of Allah. Hello, My name is navid nasery and I am Afghan, I live in Iran with the fmily and I have 18 years old.I am moslem. I study in Iran country until high school, I have Diploma of Iran. I speak english a few and I quastion is : How I go to cambride university for study? thanks of your Answers please send to the my email address is nasiri_navid@yahoo.com. thanks of your answers. goodbye.
Studying Abroad - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
You've got two issues here - 1) You'll have to improve your English to attend any English-language university. A little bit of English won't cut it. 2) Immigration issues will be complex if you're an Afghani citizen living in Iran - that's two big warning bells given the current relations between both countries and the UK. However, there are cultural outreach programs to get solid students the ability to study abroad, since that's how relations end up improving. I'd Google various programs for UK universities and Iran or Afghanistan. Best of luck!
2 :
I just got a $949.95 Dell laptop (17 inch) for $137.32 and if you think that's an awesome deal, my neighbor just got a 42 inch HDTV for $76.25 that's being delivered tomorrow to his house. It feels great not to pay high retail like the rest of the people. I am even selling some of the stuff at retail to my co-workers making 10 times my money back. Check out the site we found, go to GoWinBids.com
3 :
I think your education is not enough for Cambridge. You are 18 and you speak English bad so it will be very very difficult for you practically impossible. I advise you to think about more real things than passing in Cambridge.





Read more discussions :