Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Anyone who can help me imegrate from Iran to Europe with my wife and dughter


Anyone who can help me imegrate from Iran to Europe with my wife and dughter?
I'm 45 years old, and live in Iran. Maybe you Know that The iranian selected a special policy for their life style, the issue is that i can not tolerate this sitation anymore. for more than 25 years i try to change something over there but i couldn't, yet. Nor I tried to change my own approach, but i couldn't. so i'm keen to get rid of such a situation and find a way to live to somewhere else. There is no future for my daughter in my country.She is excellent in music and karate. Also I 'm an engineer in computer science. also I have good experience in industrial automation, and if somebody can help me to find a job and secure place to live it would be appreciated.
Immigration - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
no ure not wanted here go back to ure cave
2 :
Sorry, can't help you.
3 :
I really dont know how you could, have you tried speaking to the European consulate?





Read more discussions :