Thursday, January 7, 2010

How can I become a Model,as I live in Iran


How can I become a Model,as I live in Iran?

Fashion & Accessories - 6 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
well if u are muslim,then u should try to move to america. if u r not then u still have better chances at becoming a model by moving to the UK or the USA.
2 :
Get a profile out on the internet.
3 :
- Think why do you become a model. - Whats your intention after modeling. - Do you want to live a model life as westerners. - Do you want go with their culture....? - Or do you want to follow the respectable decency and want to do modeling within your country...? - According your desire leave the country if you want to be a westerner or approach local advertisement agencies if you want to do within your country. - You have all the rights to do and dont forget GOD IS GREAT. - Best of luck ------------------
4 :
move 2 usa and try uot 4 americas next top model
5 :
Start at the local level with modeling agencies in Iran's bigger cities. Also, get your picture taken professionally so you have something to show them...
6 :
In Iran it is pretty tough, you know with the rules. I know I'm Iranian. If you want the best way is to get some professional pictures taken and send them to some modeling agency to a country such as the US. If they like you and would like to offer you a job, just get a normal visa and do the job, if then you think you have a chance, start the immigration process and move to that country. I hope you'll be successful. By the way, I know a couple of models and if you want to ask some question, email me at tyki_mo@yahoo.ca





Read more discussions :