Thursday, January 21, 2010

I live in Iran and I dislike government(no freedom no good life) . What can I do


I live in Iran and I dislike government(no freedom no good life) . What can I do?

Other - Cultures & Groups - 4 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Migrate
2 :
If you are brave enough . . . . . organize and resist. If that is not possible, (and no one would blame you if you said it was not) then get the HELL out . . . . . If enough of the smart, forward-looking young people leave, Iran may wake up to see they have only old men, and those too weak or stupid to leave living there. Iran is a great nation with a rich, full history. Germany had a bad leader, but got past that "mistake" and is now a wonderful democracy. Iran can get past these bad years. Once there is democracy there, you will restore your nation's greatness. Dan in Miami
3 :
mirage other bank is green
4 :
Salam Look at the bright side we have some dashing mullahs and a good-looking president. If you don't like them why do you go and vote for them. I personality believe we deserve having such a government.






Read more discussions :