Saturday, February 7, 2009

How do I buy book when I live in Iran


How do I buy book when I live in Iran ?
I live in Iran. there is a book called "the last living slut: born in Iran, bred backstage" by Roxana Shirazi. I want to purchase this book. first of all I want to know if there is a PDF version of it or not. second of all we do not have credit cards that would be accepted by the website that sell books and also they do not deliver to Iran. does anybody know how I would be able to get a hold of this book ?
Books & Authors - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
There may be an e-book. You could search several site for it. Some bookstore sites also accept e-check, by the way.
2 :
You should try buying books in Tehran. Here's a link of book stores that might home deliver and accept cash on delivery, http://sharif.ir/~library/Bookshops.htm. You could also find out if they deliver books from Dubai, most likely they do. If you access Facebook, here's her fan page http://www.facebook.com/pages/ROXANA-SHIRAZI-FAN-PAGE/355716490119, some of them might have a pdf version or might be willing to lend you their copies.
3 :
once i wanted to buy a book,but there isnt anyway to buy from this sites.just try to find someone who wants to visit Iran and he or she can bring it for you. no other possible way!







Read more discussions :