Saturday, February 21, 2009

i am looking for my uncle his from Iran live in california


i am looking for my uncle his from Iran live in california ?
His name is Najafgoly Tajfar. I didn't see him almost 27 years ago. I know his live in california, That's all I know. He has doughter, her name is Artemis. He is almost 60 years old.
Other - Cultures & Groups - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
this program is called pame paketo, it's based in greece and rejoices people who haven't seen each other in a long time: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Q0uWEoHldY just copy and paste the link above in the web browser. You don't have to be greek, it rejoices families from america, australia, germany e.t.c
2 :
I had met several Iranian men a few years ago who were wealthy and lived in the Beverly Hill. They told me they got out of Iran during the Iran Revolution in 1970s. They were business people. I dont know what else I can help you.
3 :
I checked online and did not find any body with that first names or the last name in Los Angeles. I found someone else with that last name who could be a relative, so you can check with that person. Abbas Tajfar 2707 Marathon Dr San Diego, CA 92123 (858) 278-4877







Read more discussions :